Big Bud is one of the world’s most appreciated strains, an Indica Sativa hybrid with a smooth smoke and durable happy high effect. For medicinal purposes Big Bud is most often used to treat common ailments, lack of appetite, insomnia, anxiety or stress.
The Big Bid strain was one of the first strains on the commercial seeds market, this medium high plant was developed for maximum yields, it produces massive buds with huge leaves and may require some branch support to keep the plant from giving in to its own weight. Big Bud is best grown hydroponic or indoor but with some luck and the right mild climate you will also get it to work outdoors.
• Feminized : Yes
• Autoflowering : No
• Medical value : Low
• Medical use : Increase of appetite
• Effect : Very relaxing, a craving for food (munchies).
• Lineage : Northern Lights #1 x Skunk #1
• Genetics : 60% Indica – 40% Sativa
• Location : Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse
• From seed 2 crop : ± 78 Days (11 Weeks)
• Flowering (indoor) : ± 63 Days (± 9 weeks)
• Outdoor : Late September
• THC : Moderate (16%)
• CBD : Low
• Yield (gr/m2) : High (450/550)
• Stature (cm) : Average (120/150)
• Grow difficulty : Medium
• Weight 0.05 kg
• Dimensions 10 x 8 x 3 cm
|Genotype||40% Sativa - 60% Indica|
|Maturation(Interior)||from 60 to 70 days|
|Way of cropping||Ind/Out|
|Lineage||Northern Lights #1 x Skunk #1|