Northern Lights feminized seeds have been a favorite to many cannabis growers for years because of their easy growing characteristics and great narcotic values. This strain is highly recommended for beginning growers as it is one of the most forgiving strains around. High flower to leaf ratio, compact buds, good yields and exceptional resin production are all characteristics displayed by this amazing strain.
Northern Lights feminized is a good choice for those who are looking for a heavy, lethargic stoned effect. The smoke is full bodied yet somewhat neutral in flavour. The taste is pungent with a sweet after taste. As a typical indica the effect is strong, producing a high level of relaxation for the body and the mind.
• Feminized : Yes
• Autoflowering : No
• Medical value : Moderate
• Medical use : Mainly stress relief and anti depression.
• Effect : Euphoric, happy and uplifting.
• Lineage : Northern Lights #1
• Genetics : Indica (80%) Sativa (20%)
• Location : Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse
• From seed 2 crop : ± 74 Days (± 11 weeks)
• Flowering (indoor) : ± 60 Days (± 9 weeks)
• Outdoor (harvest) : Late September
• THC : High (18%)
• CBD : Moderate
• Yield (gr/m2) : Moderate (350/450)
• Stature (cm) : Average (100/130)
• Grow difficulty : Medium
• Weight 0.05 kg
• Dimensions 10 x 8 x 3 cm
|Genotype||20% Sativa - 80% Indica|
|Maturation(Interior)||from 55 to 65 days|
|Way of cropping||Ind/Out|
|Lineage||Northern Lights #1|